Florence + the machine

 Florence Welch has become my new goddess.

A term I find particularly suitable for her.  She’s by far my favorite female singer. I just love the sound of her voice so deep and silvery, a pleasure to listen to. 
Moreover her songs have something ancestral and profoundly fascinating.

 I first heard of her probably two years ago when I listened to her cover of “You got the love” but on the spur of the moment I actually preferred the original version  so I didn’t give her much attention. Then I started to appreciate her last year when  I found out that the beautiful song I had listen to while watching the trailer of  “Water for elephants” was “Cosmic Love”. And now after having listened,with an unforgivable delay, her last album I can undoubtedly state that I’m really keen on her music, and "Cerimonials" is just perfect, a work of art! I love almost every track on this album. 

Listening to her songs really makes my days lately.





Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Analisi della poesia "LA GINESTRA" di Giacomo Leopardi

“LEZIONE D’ANATOMIA” Arrigo Boito

Analisi Canto notturno